Some rules, instructions and information to make the most of your day in Armoripark
- The children are under the whole responsibility of the parents or the adults who come with them.
- Children of less than 10 years must come with an adult.
- You are free to leave the Park and return by showing your ticket, each time you pass the ticket office.
- At every activity, a panel shows you the safety instructions which we ask you to respect and explain to your children.
- Access to the activities is strictly forbidden out of opening hours.
- Pets are not allowed on the site, even kept on a lead. Only Guide dogs are allowed.
- For technical reasons, matters of security or according to weather conditions, the management office has the right to close some activities. No reductions or refunds will be granted in that case.
- The purchase of the entrance ticket involves the agreement and respect for the internal rules of the park (which is fully displayed at reception)
In The Aquatic Centre
- Boardshorts are forbidden in Aquatic Centre, swimsuits or slinky boxer shorts are only allowed.
- No outdoor dress will be accepted within the Aquatic Centre, swimsuit is obligatory.
- Swimsuits, as well as baby nappies specially for swimming pool use are for sale at the reception.
- Lockers are at your disposal in the changing rooms. Open with a euro or 0,50ct. Don't put valuable items in lockers.
On the Leisure Park
- We recommend you to keep your personal effects with you during your time in the park and do not leave your bags unattended.
- Minigolf Clubs and balls are available from the Bar (in April, May, June and September) or in the Chalet (in July and August). A personal object will be requested for guaranty.
- For parents and babies comfort, changing tables are available in the Aquatic Centre and we offer you the possibility of warming feeding-bottles or small dishes in the Snack bar.
- First aid help is available at the reception, in the aquatic Centre, in the snack-bar and in the chalet (in July and August).